Guidance notes for ‘quick’
Brethren all, there are a lot of words below, which may lead you to think that making a donation online is complicated, but in
practice it’s pretty simple and should take about 5 minutes! Firstly……
- Access the website www.justgiving.com
- If you already have a Just Giving account, select ‘Log In’ at the top right of the screen. If not, then select
‘Sign Up’ to create an account. Once you have done either of these and moved to the next screen, select ‘Search’ at the top right of the screen. On the Search line,
type in ‘West Wales 2026 Festival’.
- You will then see a number of boxes for different appeals, scroll down and find the box marked ‘West Wales 2026
Festival’ and click on it.
- When our Festival page comes up, enter your lodge number with a capital ‘L’ before it e.g.
L1234, then press DONATE.
- SELECT THE AMOUNT you want to donate, either from the suggested options or by manually typing in the amount you want to give e.g. £5. Also on
this screen you are invited to make a small contribution toward the running costs of the JustGiving platform. To choose not to, click on the drop-down box where £1 is shown, select OTHER, then leave
the contribution amount as zero and press CONTINUE.
- You are then invited to leave a message and your name. To assist in the correct allocation of these donations I would recommend you
ENTER YOUR NAME, but a message is entirely optional. You could either leave no message or perhaps type the name of your lodge just as a further aid to identification. Then press
- You can now select your payment method, for which the popular choice I should think will be CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
If you select this option, enter your CARD DETAILS and POSTCODE, then press CONTINUE.
- You now have an option to add Gift Aid. If you are a taxpayer, please select YES as this will boost your donation
by 25%. If so, TICK BOTH STATEMENT BOXES, and CONTINUE. On the next screen enter your NAME and your POSTCODE,
then SELECT YOUR ADDRESS from the drop-down list. Once your address appears, press CONTINUE.
- On the last screen, your donation is summarised. Finally, it is highly recommended that you tick the
box for the question ‘Want to Stay in Touch?’ as this will ensure that JustGiving pass on your details to the RCS so that your donation can be recorded and allocated
correctly to your lodge.
Press CONFIRM DONATION and you are finished. THANK